stephanie thatenhorst interior
With Stephanie Thatenhorst, it’s all about being brave and just thinking outside the box. This applies to the development and design of interior projects, as well as in the back office and the purchasing of furniture, lighting and home accessories. Our focus is always on the needs and wishes of our customers.
To meet these requirements, Stephanie Thatenhorst and her architects are backed by a team in Sales & Vendor Management. We track down trends, sample eclectic home ideas and put them into action. Long-term cooperation with exclusive manufacturers in this field and from all over the world is an important part of our concept for success.
Would you like to support us in this? Then we look forward to receiving your application as a working student in Sales & Vendor Management (m/f/d). In this position YOU will be involved in the implementation of complex interior concepts from start to finish.
– Maintenance and expansion of our extensive sample assortment
– Data maintenance merchandise management system
– Contacting new suppliers and manufacturers worldwide
– Goods receiving and quality control
– Quotation preparation for sales of goods and order processing
– Style oriented personality with passion for design
– Hands-on mentality
– Independent, self-reliant and goal-oriented way of working
– Very good MS Office skills
– Basic knowledge Photoshop & InDesign
– Very good knowledge of German and written and spoken
– Close cooperation with manufacturers of high-quality goods in the interior sector
– Exciting insights into the trades of stephanie thatenhorst interior
– Collaboration with inspiring, dynamic and caring colleagues in a personal environment
– Probably the most beautiful workplace in Munich, in the middle of Schwabing
Munich | Start immediately
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter, school, university and work references), stating your possible start date, to: