selected by stephanie thatenhorst
A collection for individualists!
Our style is characterized by two worlds: eclectic, bold, always with color and very individual, but at the same time like quiet and monochrome.
Our motto? Always follow your gut feeling and when in doubt, always add some color.
With Stephanie Thatenhorst, the rule is to be brave and simply think outside the box.
Exactly this passion to discover new things gave the impulse to create an online store that is more than just an online store. The idea was to create a platform for ingenious designers and inspiring interior concepts. Curated by Stephanie Thatenhorst herself, you’ll find an exclusive selection of international brands to inspire. Inspire to enrich his own home with a touch of extravagance.
Do you recognize yourself? Then we look forward to receiving your application as a working student in our online store. In this position YOU will be involved in the further development of the online store and get exciting insights into all processes of the design world of eCommerce.
– Contribute to the further development of the online store
– Ensuring a harmonious presentation of the site
– Backend maintenance and incorporation of new products
– SEO maintenance
– Brand & Trend Scouting
– Support in the further development of the content plan (social media, newsletter, onsite content)
– Elaboration and analysis of shop-relevant data
– Style oriented personality with passion for design
– Hands-on mentality
– Independent, self-reliant and goal-oriented way of working
– Very good MS Office skills
– Basic knowledge Photoshop & InDesign
– Very good knowledge of German and written and spoken
– You are part of the brand development selected by stephanie thatenhorst
– Exciting insights into the design world
– Collaboration in a personal environment with inspiring, dynamic and caring colleagues
– Probably the most beautiful workplace in Munich, in the middle of Schwabing
Munich | Start immediately
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter, school, university and work references), stating your possible start date, to: